The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Climbing Hardwares in the UK today to find the best gear to equip your climbing adventures. Our list includes the latest and greatest in climbing hardware, from carabiners to ropes and everything in between. Get the best hardware to make your next climb a success!
Most PopularClimbing Hardwarein the UK today
Top Climbing Hardwares based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Climbing Hardwares ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1NewDoar UIAA & CE Certified Hand Ascender Rock Climbing Tree Arborist Rappelling Gear Equipment Rope Clamp for 8~12MM RopeExcellent1,9941,9948.6/10
- 2Belay Glasses for Rock ClimbingExcellent1,7451,7458.5/10
- 3CYFIE 3 Claw Stainless Steel Grappling Hook for Climbing, Anchor Hook Outdoor Use Retrieving Climbing Hiking Tree Limb Removal Gravity HooksExcellent1,3491,3498.8/10
- 4PETZL Unisex's Grigri AccessoryExcellent1,1851,1858.7/10
- 5Salewa Premium Attac, Set Tube Climing SetExcellent1,1041,1048.8/10
- 6Black Diamond ATC-XP Belay Device - SS22Excellent6976978.9/10
- 7PETZL Caritool Climbing AccessoryExcellent6846848.6/10
- 8Black Diamond Unisex Big Air Belay/Rappel PackageExcellent6766768.7/10
- 9ALPIDEX Tandem Pulley for textile ropes up to 13 mm and steel ropes up to 12 mm diameterExcellent4794798.5/10
- 10Petzl GRIGRI+ Belay SystemTop Rated4754759.0/10
Top tips for buying Climbing Hardware
- Choose the right size hardware. Make sure the hardware you choose is the right size for the type of climbing you will be doing.
- Invest in quality. Don’t skimp on quality when it comes to climbing hardware. It is important to invest in quality hardware that is reliable and durable.
- Research different brands. Research the different brands of climbing hardware available to make sure you are getting the best product for your money.
- Check for certification. Make sure that the hardware you purchase is certified by a recognised body such as the UIAA or EN.
- Consider the environment. Look for hardware that is made from sustainable or recycled materials.
- Check for reviews. Read reviews from other climbers to get a better idea of the quality of the hardware.
- Look for discounts. Look out for discounts and special offers to get the best value for your money.
- Buy from a reputable store. Make sure you are buying from a reputable store with a good return policy.
- Check the warranty. Make sure the hardware comes with a good warranty in case something goes wrong.
- Ask for advice. Speak to experienced climbers or visit a climbing shop to get advice on which hardware to buy.