The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Are you looking for the best goalie blockers on the market? Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Goalie Blockers in the UK today! We've hand-picked the best goalie blockers from top brands, all designed to provide you with excellent protection and performance. Find the perfect blocker for your game, and take your performance to the next level!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 23rd Mar 2023 18:32
Next update: 24th Mar 2023 0:32
Most PopularGoalie Blockerin the UK today
Franklin Sports Kids Street Hockey Goalie Pads Set - Youth Mini + Street Hockey Goalie Gear - Junior Blocker, Glove + Pads - Adjustable Kids Street Hockey Equipment - Youth Medium
Franklin Sports NHL GB 140 Goalie Blocker
Top Goalie Blockers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Goalie Blockers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Franklin Sports Kids Street Hockey Goalie Pads Set - Youth Mini + Street Hockey Goalie Gear - Junior Blocker, Glove + Pads - Adjustable Kids Street Hockey Equipment - Youth MediumGood2712717.5/10
- 2Franklin Sports NHL GB 140 Goalie BlockerGood51517.8/10
- 3Bauer Supreme S27 Goalie Leg Pads MenGood117.6/10
Top tips for buying Goalie Blocker
- Choose the right size blocker - Make sure that you choose a blocker that fits comfortably and securely on your hand.
- Look for quality construction - Make sure that the blocker is made with quality materials that will stand up to the rigors of playing in the UK.
- Consider the palm protection - Look for blockers that offer protection for your palm and fingers.
- Look for adjustable straps - Make sure that the blocker has adjustable straps that will allow for a custom fit.
- Check for a strong board - Make sure that the board of the blocker is strong and durable enough to take a hit from a puck.
- Consider the angle of the board - Make sure that the angle of the board is adjustable to give you the best possible performance in the net.
- Check the padding - Look for blockers that offer additional padding on the backhand and thumb area to protect your hand.
- Look for ventilation - Make sure that the blocker has adequate ventilation to keep your hand cool and dry.
- Look for a lightweight construction - Make sure that the blocker is lightweight enough to allow for quick and agile movements.
- Consider the cost - Make sure that you get the most value for your money when looking for a goalie blocker.