The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Golf Chippers in the UK today! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced golfer, our list has something for everyone. We've included a variety of chippers from brands like Callaway, TaylorMade and Ping, so you can find the best chipper to suit your game. Get the latest and greatest chippers on the market today!
Most PopularGolf Chipperin the UK today
Top Golf Chippers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Golf Chippers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Intech EZ Roll ChipperExcellent1,9001,9008.3/10
- 2Ben Sayers Men's XF Pro Chipper, Black/OrangeExcellent1,0421,0428.2/10
- 3Pinemeadow Golf Excel EGI Chipper, Right Hand, SteelExcellent5925928.4/10
- 4MAZEL Golf Chipper Club for Men Golf Wedge 35,45,55,60 Degree,Right & Left Handed,35 InchExcellent5725728.0/10
- 5Intech EZ Roll ChipperExcellent2932938.1/10
- 6Longridge Golf Two Way ChipperGood2752757.8/10
- 7Longridge Golf Two Ball ChipperExcellent1581588.3/10
- 8MacGregor Response I Golf ChipperGood1421427.3/10
- 9MacGregor Golf Unisex MACCHIP105 MACTEC X Chipper Wedge Shaft Steel 37 Degrees Regular Grip Golf ClubGood1401407.8/10
- 10Wilson Golf Pro Staff SGI Chipper, Men's Golf Chipper, Right-Handed, Suitable for Beginners and Advanced, Graphite, Grey, WGD152400Excellent1261268.3/10
Top tips for buying Golf Chipper
- Do your research – compare different models and brands to find the best chipper for your game.
- Consider the loft of the chipper – the higher the loft, the higher the ball will fly.
- Look for shaft flexibility – stiffer shafts will provide more control, while softer shafts can help with distance.
- Check the weight of the club – heavier clubs will provide more power, while lighter clubs will help with accuracy.
- Read reviews – find out what other golfers think about the chipper before you make a purchase.
- Try before you buy – don’t be afraid to test out a few different models before making a decision.
- Choose the right material – most chippers are made of stainless steel, but there are other options available.
- Consider the grip – the grip should be comfortable and provide good control.
- Think about the head shape – some players prefer a teardrop or blade-style chipper.
- Set a budget – you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a great chipper.