The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Golf Club Grips
This list offers the top 10 bestselling golf club grips in the UK, so you can upgrade your clubs with the best equipment and improve your golf game. Each grip is rated based on feel, control, and durability, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Most PopularGolf Club Gripin the UK today
Top Golf Club Grips based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Golf Club Grips ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1SAPLIZE CC01 Rubber Golf Grips, Options of Basic kit(13 Grips) or Deluxe Kit(13 Grips with Solvent kit) 4 Colors Available, Standard/Midsize Anti-Slip Rubber Golf Club GripsExcellent4,3784,3788.5/10
- 2Alien Pros Golf Grip Wrapping Tapes - Innovative Golf Club Grip Solution - Enjoy a Fresh New Grip Feel in Less Than 1 MinuteExcellent3,0593,0598.5/10
- 3SAPLIZE CL03 Hybrid Golf Grips 13 Pack, Options of Basic kit(13 Grips) or Deluxe Kit(13 Grips with Solvent kit), 6 Colors, Standard/Midsize, MultiCompound Golf Club GripsExcellent2,6252,6258.8/10
- 4Golf Grip Training Aid - BlackGood2,4072,4077.4/10
- 5CHAMPKEY Traction-X Golf Grips Set of 13 - Choose Between 13 Grips with 15 Tapes and 13 Grips with All Repair KitsExcellent2,0902,0908.8/10
- 6Longridge Gorilla Enhancer Golf GripTop Rated1,2851,2859.0/10
- 7SAPLIZE Putter Grip Midsize Pistol Shape Light Anti-Slip Pattern, Sap Lit V2Excellent1,1821,1828.4/10
- 8Geoleap Golf Grips Set of 13- Cord Rubber Compound Material, Hybrid Golf Club Grips, All Weather Performance.Excellent1,0561,0568.9/10
- 9Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Golf GripTop Rated8148149.1/10
- 10Odyssey Unisex Jumbo Golf Putter GripTop Rated5585589.1/10
Top tips for buying Golf Club Grip
- Consider the Grip Size – Make sure that you choose a grip size that matches your hand size.
- Look for Comfort – It is important to choose a grip that is comfortable for you.
- Check for Durability – Make sure that the grip you choose is made of durable materials.
- Consider the Weather Conditions – Choose a grip that is suited for the weather conditions you will be playing in.
- Research Different Brands – Read reviews and compare different brands to make sure you are getting the best value for your money.
- Try Before You Buy – If possible, try out the grip before making a purchase to ensure it is the right fit for you.
- Consider the Price – Make sure that the price of the grip is within your budget.
- Look for Special Features – Some grips may have special features such as vibration dampeners or extra cushioning.
- Ask for Advice – Ask a professional golf pro or store assistant for advice on which grip is best for you.
- Read Online Reviews – Make sure to read online customer reviews to get an idea of how satisfied other customers are with the product.