The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Golf GPS Units
This list is a great resource for golfers in the UK looking for the best GPS unit to use on the course. Our list includes the top 10 bestselling GPS units in the UK, covering a range of features and prices. With this list, you’ll be able to quickly and easily compare and find the perfect GPS unit for your needs.
Most PopularGolf Gps Unitin the UK today
Top Golf GPS Units based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Golf GPS Units ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Garmin Approach S10 Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, BlackExcellent13,44013,4408.8/10
- 2TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch, Preloaded Worldwide Courses, Lightweight, Simple, Easy-to-use Golf WatchesExcellent3,5953,5958.5/10
- 3Bushnell 368821 Phantom Golf GPSExcellent3,2013,2018.1/10
- 4Garmin Approach G10 Compact Clip on Golf GPS Device-BlackExcellent2,9812,9818.1/10
- 5IZZO SWAMIExcellent2,9232,9238.0/10
- 6Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch with Touchscreen Display and Full Color CourseView Mapping, Black w/Silicone BandExcellent2,3982,3988.3/10
- 7Garmin Approach S62, Premium Golf GPS Watch, Built-in Virtual Caddie, Mapping and Full Color Screen, Black (010-02200-00)Excellent1,9601,9608.9/10
- 8GolfBuddy Aim W11 Golf Watches With GPS - Premium Full Color Touchscreen - Easy-to-use Golf WatchesGood1,1961,1967.5/10
- 9Garmin Approach S12 GPS Golf Watch, BlackTop Rated1,1301,1309.0/10
- 10Shot Scope V2 GPS Watch - F/M/B + Hazard Distances - Automatic Shot Tracking - iOS and Android Apps - 36,000+ Courses To Download - No SubscriptionsGood9809807.8/10
Top tips for buying Golf Gps Unit
- Set a Budget – Before you start shopping for a GPS unit, it is important to set a budget that you are comfortable with. This will help narrow down your choices and ensure that you get the best value for your money.
- Research – Do your research and read reviews on various GPS units to determine which one best suits your needs.
- Features – Consider the features that are important to you and make sure the unit you choose has them.
- Battery Life – Check the battery life of the unit you are considering. This is especially important if you plan to use it on the course.
- Brand – Choose a brand that has a good reputation and is well known in the golfing community.
- Price – Compare prices between different models and brands to make sure you are getting the best value.
- Warranty – Check what type of warranty the unit has and if it covers any repairs or replacements.
- Compatibility – Make sure the unit you choose is compatible with your smartphone or other devices.
- User Interface – Make sure the user interface is easy to use and understand.
- Support – Ensure that the company you are buying from provides good customer support in case you have any issues with your unit.