The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Golf Putting Mats
This list showcases the top 10 bestselling golf putting mats in the UK today. These mats are designed to help improve your putting game and make practice more enjoyable. They offer a realistic feel and have a range of features to help you hone your skills. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro, these putting mats are sure to help you improve your game.
Most PopularGolf Putting Matin the UK today
Top Golf Putting Mats based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Golf Putting Mats ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1PUTT-A-BOUT Par Three Golf Putting GreenExcellent19,11619,1168.4/10
- 2PuttOUT Pro Golf Putting MatExcellent2,2602,2608.6/10
- 3PUTT-A-BOUT Golf Putting Mat, 3 x 11-Feet, GreenExcellent1,4861,4868.7/10
- 4PERFECT PRACTICE Perfect Putting Mat - Official Putting Mat of Dustin JohnsonExcellent1,1271,1278.4/10
- 5PGA Tour Unisex Ball, Alignment Tool and Training Dvd 6ft Putting Mat with Guide Ball, Green, UKExcellent1,0091,0098.1/10
- 6Longridge - Putting CupExcellent7737738.4/10
- 7PGA Tour Indoor & Outdoor Golf Putting MatGood6736737.9/10
- 8Longridge Potty Putter Golf TrainerGood6116117.9/10
- 9Longridge Putt 'N' Hazard Putting MatExcellent5285288.2/10
- 10PGA Tour 6ft (1.8m) Automatic Ball Return Putting MatExcellent3423428.2/10
Top tips for buying Golf Putting Mat
- Consider the size and length of the mat – will it fit in the space you have available?
- Look for a mat with a realistic turf finish – this will help you practice like you’re playing on a real course.
- Check the thickness of the mat – the thicker it is, the more realistic it will feel.
- Look for mats with a non-slip backing – this will help keep your mat in place while you practice.
- Check the warranty – you want to make sure your mat will last for many years of use.
- Consider the type of ball you’ll be using – some mats are designed for a specific type of ball.
- Look for a mat with a built-in target – this will help you focus on improving your aim.
- Research the price – you don’t always have to pay top dollar for a quality mat.
- Look for a mat with a return policy – this will give you peace of mind if you’re not happy with your purchase.
- Ask for recommendations from friends or fellow golfers – they can often provide the best advice.