The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of the Top 10 Bestselling Paintball Helmets in the UK provides a great overview of the most popular models currently available. Featuring a range of styles and sizes, you're sure to find the perfect helmet to suit your needs. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced paintballer, these helmets are sure to provide the protection you need.
Most PopularPaintball Helmetin the UK today
Top Paintball Helmets based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paintball Helmets ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Dye i5 Paintball GoggleExcellent1,4251,4258.7/10
- 2Dye SE Themal Goggles - Black, One SizeExcellent4704708.6/10
- 3Valken V353136 Universal Size MI-7 Black Face Mask Clear Thermal LensExcellent1861868.6/10
- 4Valken Goggles - Annex MI-7-OliveExcellent1391398.6/10
- 5Dye Unisex's Head Wrap Light Camouflage, One SizeExcellent1231238.4/10
- 6Sly Paintball Mask Annex MI - 1389 Field 3–BlackExcellent1201208.2/10
- 7Dye i4 Replacement Foam Kit - Black, One SizeExcellent73738.3/10
- 8Condor Helmet Pads II Olive Drab Set of 7Top Rated65659.1/10
- 9OAREA WW2 German M35 Steel Helmet WW II Safety Helmet High Strength Steel World War 2 Helmet with Leather LinerExcellent36368.1/10
- 10Helmet Scrim Band with Luminous Cats Eyes for M88 MICH Military Helmet 58cm AOD (Green)Excellent15158.9/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Paintball Barrels
- Bottom Lines
- Paintball Clothing
- Complete Paintball Sets
- Drop Forwards
- Paintball Equipment Bags
- Paintball Harnesses
- Paintball Loaders Accessories
- Marker Maintenance Equipment
- Marker Parts Upgrades
- Paintball Markers
- Paintball Protective Gear
- Tanks Regulators Parts
Top tips for buying Paintball Helmet
- Choose the right size – Make sure your helmet fits properly. Measure the circumference of your head and use the size chart provided by the manufacturer to determine the correct size.
- Look for safety certifications – Make sure the helmet you choose has the relevant safety certifications for the UK, such as the European standard EN 166.
- Choose a lightweight helmet – A heavier helmet can be uncomfortable and can affect your game. Look for a lightweight helmet that is comfortable to wear.
- Look for adjustable straps – Make sure the helmet has adjustable straps so you can get a snug fit and prevent the helmet from shifting while you play.
- Consider the ventilation – Look for a helmet with plenty of ventilation to keep you cool while you play.
- Look for a comfortable padding – Make sure the padding is comfortable and won’t slip or shift while you play.
- Check out the lens – Look for a helmet with a clear, shatter-proof lens that will protect your eyes from paintball projectiles.
- Consider the cost – Look for a helmet that fits your budget. You don’t have to break the bank to get a good helmet.
- Look for a good warranty – Make sure the helmet comes with a good warranty in case it gets damaged during use.
- Read customer reviews – Read customer reviews to get an idea of the quality of the helmet before purchasing.