The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Protective Equestrian Gears
This is your one-stop shop for all your equestrian needs! Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Protective Equestrian Gears in the UK today includes the best products on the market, from riding helmets and body protectors to riding boots and saddle pads. With the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, these products are sure to keep you safe and comfortable while you ride. Shop with confidence today and keep your horse safe!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 1st Apr 2023 4:03
Next update: 1st Apr 2023 10:03
Most PopularProtective Equestrian Gearin the UK today
MOVKZACV Horse Riding Vest,Equestrian Vest, Safety Equestrian Horse Riding Training Vest Protective Body Protector Gear Various size, for Kids Adult(size:CL)
Horse Riding Vest, Equestrian Vest Horse Riding Safety Vest Equestrian Body Protector Damping EVA Padded Protective Gear for Unisex Adults Boys Girls Children
LeMieux Horse Tendon Boots - Protective Gear and Training Equipment - Equine Boots, Wraps & Accessories - Tendon Protection and Support
Nylon Kids Equestrian Vest, Safety Foam Padded Horse Riding Protective Gear Children's Equestrian Body Protector Pink
Horse Riding Vest,Kids Equestrian Vest Foam Padded Safety Horse Riding Protective Gear Body Protector Training Waistcoat Body Equestrian Vest for Unisex Adults Boys Girls Children Blue(CM)
Horse Riding Vest, Protective Equestrian Gear Equestrian Vest, Horse Riding Training Vest Waistcoat Protector Gear Various size Black Shock Absorption Waistcoat for Adult Men Women Kids Children
CRS Cross Ankle Gel Sleeves,Padded Skate Socks. Ankle, Foot and Lower Leg Cushion and Protection for Figure Skating, Ice Hockey, Riding, Ski or Equestrian Tall Boots. Two (2) Tan Ankle Gel Sleeves
Tuoservo EVA Padded Equestrian Protective Vest, Horse Riding Body Protector Safety Waistcoat - Comfortable and Lightweight
Horse Riding Protection Vest, Protective Vest Body Equestrian Horse Riding Child Back Protection Vest for Children Adult CS (CM)
Top Protective Equestrian Gears based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Protective Equestrian Gears ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1CRS Cross Ankle Gel Sleeves,Padded Skate Socks. Ankle, Foot and Lower Leg Cushion and Protection for Figure Skating, Ice Hockey, Riding, Ski or Equestrian Tall Boots. Two (2) Tan Ankle Gel SleevesExcellent4174178.2/10
- 2wisdompro Boot Straps, 1 Pair Knee Boot Straps of Elastic Adjustable Belt, Plus Extra 12 Pcs Adhesive Tape Hook Sticker for Fall-off PreventionGood3783787.5/10
- 3Hi Vis Viz High Visibility Reflective Vest Horse Riding Equestrian Safety Vest (Adult S 36/38, Blue)Excellent3703708.9/10
- 4Global Vision Flare Shatterproof UV400 Jockeys Riding Goggles For Point to Point, National Hunt, Flat Or Work Complete with Storage PouchGood96967.9/10
- 5Harry Hall Zeus Kids Body Protector Horse Riding - Children Hi-Viz Equestrians Level 3 EN 13158 Girls Boys Protective Jacket VestExcellent75758.4/10
- 6Harry Hall Body Protector Horse Riding - Womens Fit Hi-Viz Equestrians Level 3 EN 13158 Adult Protective Jacket VestTop Rated75759.0/10
- 7LeMieux Horse Tendon Boots - Protective Gear and Training Equipment - Equine Boots, Wraps & Accessories - Tendon Protection and SupportExcellent73738.7/10
- 8Horse Riding Vest, Equestrian Vest Horse Riding Safety Vest Equestrian Body Protector Damping EVA Padded Protective Gear for Unisex Adults Boys Girls ChildrenGood36367.7/10
- 9Racesafe RS2010 Adults Body protectorTop Rated17179.6/10
- 10Tuoservo EVA Padded Equestrian Protective Vest, Horse Riding Body Protector Safety Waistcoat - Comfortable and LightweightGood14147.6/10
Top tips for buying Protective Equestrian Gear
- Choose the right size: Make sure you get the right size protective gear for your body and your horse.
- Don't skimp on quality: It is worth investing in protective gear that is well made and of good quality.
- Look for certifications: Ensure that any protective gear you purchase is certified to the relevant safety standards.
- Invest in a full set: A full set of protective equestrian gear will provide the most comprehensive protection.
- Choose the right materials: Look for protective gear made from breathable, lightweight materials that are also durable.
- Consider the climate: Choose protective gear suited to the climate you ride in - for example, waterproof gear for wetter climates.
- Look for safety features: Look for protective gear with features such as reinforced seams, straps and buckles to keep it secure.
- Buy from a trusted retailer: Buy from a reputable retailer with a good returns policy in case you need to exchange or return the product.
- Consider your budget: Work out what you can afford to spend on protective equestrian gear, and stick to it.
- Ask for advice: Speak to other riders and experts for advice and recommendations on the best protective gear.