The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the top 10 bestselling Yoga Blocks in the UK today. Our list includes the best quality blocks perfect for any yoga enthusiast, from beginners to experts. Find the best block for your yoga practice, and enjoy the benefits of better balance, alignment, and strength.
Most PopularYoga Blockin the UK today
Top Yoga Blocks based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Yoga Blocks ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1H&S 2 x Yoga Block High Density EVA Foam Brick Eco Friendly Purple BlueTop Rated4,2924,2929.3/10
- 2Jim's Store 2pcs Yoga Blocks and Strap Set High Density Foam Yoga Bricks Support Deepen for Yoga PilatesTop Rated4,1384,1389.1/10
- 3VLFit Set of 2 Hi-Density Yoga Blocks Choose Your ColourExcellent3,9633,9638.6/10
- 4Base yoga Yoga Blocks - 1 or 2 pc set - Unique Strong/Firm/Lightweight EVA foam support block/brickExcellent2,3622,3628.5/10
- 5URBNFit Yoga Block - Moisture Resistant High Density Foam Blocks - Bolster to Improve Balance & Flexibility - Fitness Bricks for Pilates & Gym w/ PDF GuideExcellent2,2462,2468.5/10
- 6EXERZ Yoga Blocks 2pcs Gym Bricks High Density EVA Foam -Comfortable Fitness Yoga Bricks, Anti-Slip, Lightweight and Travel Friendly Pilates PracticeExcellent1,6081,6088.5/10
- 7REEHUT Yoga Block (2 PC) and Metal D Ring Yoga Strap(1 PC) Combo Set, 9" x 6" x 4"High Density EVA Foam Block to Support and Deepen Poses, 8FT Yoga Belt for Stretching, General FitnessTop Rated1,2681,2689.1/10
- 8Yoga-Mad EVA Yoga Block, High Density Non Slip Block for Yoga, Pilates and Home Workouts, 30cm x 20cm x 5cmTop Rated1,0251,0259.0/10
- 9STUHOO Yoga Block Set of 2 and Yoga Strap Includes Descriptive E-book for Beginners Sturdy Yoga Brick & Lightweight Eva Foam Block Support Deepen Poses, Provides Strength & Stability for Pilates PracticeExcellent9769768.9/10
- 10PROIRON Full Yoga Blocks 1 Piece or Set of 2 Yoga Bricks High Density Lightweight Head Block EVA Foam Support BlockExcellent6896898.9/10
Top tips for buying Yoga Block
- Consider the size of the block: Different blocks come in different sizes, so be sure to choose one that fits your needs.
- Consider the material: Yoga blocks are typically made out of foam, cork, or wood. Each material offers different benefits, so choose which one is best for you.
- Consider the density: Blocks come in different densities, so make sure to choose one that is the right firmness for you.
- Check the grip: Make sure the block has enough grip so that it won’t slip when you’re practicing.
- Look for durability: Choose a block that is durable and won’t break easily.
- Read reviews: Check out online reviews to make sure other yogis have had good experiences with the block you are considering.
- Look for versatility: Choose a block that can be used in a variety of poses.
- Compare prices: Compare prices online to make sure you get the best deal.
- Consider the weight: Make sure the block is light enough for you to transport easily.
- Buy from a reputable retailer: Make sure you buy from a reputable retailer to ensure you get a quality product.